Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Will Haimerl - Affiliate Coach Video-Product Review, Is It a Scam?

But first, something about me, I am a real person and that is my picture. You can find me, Google "Dennis Medler". I have been marketing online for over 5 years now. I have spent a lot of money (more than I care to think about) on the latest "New Shiny Object" that is supposed to give me the edge and make me money...Lots of Money! There are a lot of products released every day; some are good some are bad. Unfortunately, there are more bad than good. All these product are designed to take your money (your hard-eared money). They start with a standard price then if you don't buy they offer you a downsell, some as low as $1. You think you are done; you've made your purchase, then you are taken to an upsell page where you are told in order for what you just purchased to work you need additional features that were not include in the initial sale. You want this to work so you buy the upsell. OK now you're done; paid for the upsell. Surprise, you are taken to another upsell page for more fea

http://bit.ly/1h5ITVV

No comments:

Post a Comment